Residential Video Surveillance
For systematic security in and around your home, consider a professionally designed and installed Denalect Video Surveillance System. FBI statistics show that roughly three in five burglaries occur during the day, when you and your family are most likely to be at work or school. By installing a video surveillance system and a Denalect sign, burglars will get the message and find someplace else that’s a lot less risky for them to break into.
Denalect’s residential video surveillance works with our burglar and smoke alarm systems. Features include:
- Multiple cameras (top quality, reliable equipment) for all light conditions
- Dependable, professional grade digital video recorders and real-time monitoring
- Integration of video surveillance with hold-up buttons
- Customer-initiated monitoring allows us to see, verify and respond to events
- Trained Denalect response staff who have a relationship with you. Once an intrusion is verified, we will immediately call the police
Click here for some tips on how to decide if a video surveillance is right for you. For a free consultation and security review, please contact us at (925) 932-2211 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.