Schools, Government, Churches and Non-Profits
Even organizations that are meant to help and protect us are sometimes victims. Whether from smoke, fire, intruders or simple carelessness, everyone needs a little protection.
Since 1969, Denalect has been serving civic organizations. We provide a full range of custom services including:
- Burglar, fire and hold-up alarm systems
- Closed-circuit television and video surveillance as well as optional customer-initiated camera access for off-site monitoring
- Access control systems
- Long established relationships with local police and fire agencies dispatchers
- Our own private cell/radio network for the ultimate in reliability, even when power, phone, cable and internet are down
At Denalect, we are proud to serve Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Solano and Sonoma counties. While we are not permitted to publicize some of our public sector and non-profit clients, they include:
- City government and administrative offices
- State of California administrative offices
- Individual public and private school sites
- Police departments
- Many church and religious institutions
Each of these clients have specific needs and often unique regulatory code requirements. We would be pleased to share our experience and, of course, learn more about your particular objectives.
Do you have an older, existing system? Even if you bought your alarm from someone else, we are happy to take a look.
For a free consultation and security review, please contact us at (925) 932-2211 or email us at email@example.com.