Homes and businesses with security systems are six times less likely to be broken into but a sounding alarm doesn’t always frighten intruders away. That’s where 24-hour monitoring comes in. Benefits of monitoring include:
- Immediate response. Offered by most security providers for a monthly fee, alarm monitoring doesn’t rely on your neighbors to contact the authorities if your alarm is activated. Instead, a silent signal is sent directly to your security provider’s central station so they can dispatch the police to your property right away.
- Peace of mind. In addition to being notified if an intruder breaks into your home or business, security companies can also detect other emergencies on your property, such as a fire, carbon monoxide poisoning or if a panic button is activated.
- Budget friendly. Like cell phone companies, most security providers nowadays offer customers an equipment discount along with a two- or three-year monitoring contract when installing an alarm system. Also, check with your insurance company. Many offer a discount for homeowners and businesses that use a 24-hour monitoring service, which may help off-set the cost.
- Better customer care. A security company that monitors your system will be more sensitive to your needs (such as fixing and maintaining equipment) than a vender that sells you a system in a one-time deal.
- Security when you’re not there. If you’re out of town, have a vacation home or another part-time residence, monitoring will report any issues 24 hours a day, from a low battery to a beeping keypad. Alarm monitoring companies let you specify who should be notified for which kinds of signals.
Denalect’s UL-compliant Central Station monitors businesses, schools, homes and government offices 24 hours a day. For more information on our monitoring services or to get a free estimate, give us a call at (925) 932-2211 or (800) 273-2680.
Denalect Alarm proudly serves the home security and business surveillance needs of Contra Costa County in Northern California: Concord, Danville, Dublin, El Cerrito, Hercules, Lafayette, Livermore, Martinez, Moraga, Oakley, Orinda, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Pleasanton, San Ramon and Walnut Creek.
Add a Comment